By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Goldman Group Advantage’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Goldman Group Advantage’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Goldman Group Advantage at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Goldman Group Advantage’s web site are provided “as is”. Goldman Group Advantage makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Goldman Group Advantage does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Goldman Group Advantage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Goldman Group Advantage’s Internet site, even if Goldman Group Advantage or a Goldman Group Advantage authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Goldman Group Advantage’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Goldman Group Advantage does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Goldman Group Advantage may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Goldman Group Advantage does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Goldman Group Advantage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Goldman Group Advantage of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Goldman Group Advantage’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We collect limited personal information when you access the website: we collect the web page you came from, your browser’s user agent string, any keywords you used in a search engine, your computer’s IP address, the time and date, the name of the pages your computer visited, and the time spent on each page. If you voluntarily fill out a form on our site, we will also collect the information you provide in that form.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
We may work with a partner site, such as a vendor, to offer you certain services. The partners do NOT, without your knowledge and consent, collect your identity or contact information from your visits to their websites.
Goldman Group Advantage may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We may use this information to improve the quality of any customized content or advertising that we may offer.
- Providing career coaching and executive recruiting services
- Sending you communications related to our services – of which permit you to opt out
Choices for Personal Information
If you fill out a form on our site, we will use this information as expressly stated unless we have received your consent prior to any other use. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Goldman Group Advantage may be unable to provide those services to you.
Goldman Group Advantage does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or under the following circumstances:
- If we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- If we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including without limitation subpoenas and court orders), or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Goldman Group Advantage, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Goldman Group Advantage employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Goldman Group Advantage processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We periodically review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
We make good-faith efforts to allow you to correct your personal information or to have us delete it at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services may have different procedures to access, correct, or delete users’ personal information. We may provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices for these services.
Goldman Group Advantage is equipped to assist and support our customers’ activities and accounts. We can suspend and/or terminate service for any site visitor for breach of those terms or operating in a manner inconsistent with the terms of service.
Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Goldman Group Advantage’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this website or by writing to us at:
Goldman Group Advantage
12587 Fair Lakes Circle # 329
Fairfax, VA 22033
Changes to this Policy