Speaking & Training
Shelly Goldman is an acclaimed thought leader, career coach and motivational speaker on topics ranging from personal branding, leadership, networking, public speaking and success. She speaks to a variety of audiences, including professional organizations, women’s groups, colleges and universities, sales forces, and corporations. She would love to be of service to your organization.
Through her presentations and as co-author of the book An Insider’s Guide To Finding A Job: Expert Advice From America’s Top Employers and Recruiters from JIST Publishing, she provides real strategies for real results in making the most of your career.
Examples of seminar and workshop topics include:
- Networking for Success and Building Rapport. How to do it, what to say, what to expect.
- Leveraging Social Media for Your Job Search. Using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to reach your target audience.
- Interview for Success. Nailing the “tell me about yourself” response, learning behavioral interview techniques, and mastering the in-person and virtual interview.
- How to Work with Recruiters. How it works, the do’s and don’ts of building relationships, and how to make yourself attractive to recruiters.
Shelly is also experienced in leading corporate training workshops and seminars that provide participants the opportunity to learn and interact with their colleagues in a safe, open and motivational setting. Each program can be customized to fit your particular industry, event, audience, and business objectives.
Sample training programs include:
- Behavioral interview techniques for hiring managers and recruiters.
- Hiring, onboarding, and retention strategies.
For more information on these programs or to discuss a tailored presentation for your audience, please Contact Us today.
The Goldman Group Advantage
“Shelly has an uncanny ability to make her audience feel at ease, as if she is talking to them individually rather than a large group setting. She weaves related experiences, advice, and other methods into her presentations, making them interesting and fun for attendees.” – A. Martinez, Publisher, JIST Publishing
“I had the opportunity to hear Shelly speak as a key presenter at the national Career Management Alliance (CMA) conference. She was very engaging with the audience and her presentation was so well received that the book vendor sold every copy of her book before the conference ended. Her presentation was at the top of the list of the conference's best moments, both in terms of content and delivery.” - B. Kinser, President & Founder, To the Point Resumes